(part-time up to 23 hours per week)
We're on the hunt for an experienced therapist to join our team – if you're a wheelchair whiz, an ambassador for functional postural positioning or a hands-on clinical specialist looking for the next challenge then we'd love to hear from you.
Motum specialises in seating, posture and mobility equipment with an emphasis on providing sound clinical support for our clients.
We're a distributor for a range of carefully selected mobility equipment and accessory brands. We're unashamedly therapists. There are no sales targets to worry about and you'll be actively discouraged from upselling because that's not how we do things.
This is a part time role (up to 23 hours per week), with flexibility. There may also be the potential to increase hours in the future. We work with clients of all ages so we're looking for someone with the right attitude and skillset to join our small but busy team.
What we're hoping you'll be able to offer:
- at least three years' experience, preferably working in the disability sector or with adaptive aids and equipment as a registered OT or Physio;
- a keen eye for detail; a love of problem solving and good organisational skills;
- a willingness to be hands-on and a sound technical mind;
- an enthusiasm for driving and home visits; and
- a good sense of humour with the ability to roll up your sleeves and deal with any situation.
What we can offer the right candidate:
- competitive salary based on industry standards relevant to level of experience;
- a budget for ongoing professional development
- flexible working hours;
- independent working role within a supportive team; and
- all the tools you'll need to thrive, including use of a vehicle, laptop and mobile phone.
To enquire about the role or for a confidential chat please contact Kym on 0417 994 054 or Andrew on 0450 663 010.
To apply for the position submit a resume and cover letter addressing the criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 5pm Monday May 9th.