An excellent 'first' wheelchair
We love to see kids being active and expressing themselves which is why we really like the Mio.
Firstly, its lightweight design and sturdy aluminium frame make it easy to steer enabling much more user control than many other wheelchairs we've seen.
Secondly, the Mio can be made to look really cool! These chairs can be customised using a huge range of colours and patterns and light-up front wheels - nobody said wheelchairs have to be boring!
The Mio is suitable for children from approximately 12 months up to 50kg and can grow with the user.
Seat width - 18 - 30 cm (+ 2 cm)
Seat depth - 18 - 30 cm (+ min. 4cm)
Weight limit - 50 kg
- Rigid, lightweight aluminium frame
- 2 different frame options: Taurus (maximum leg space); or Retro (footplate can be used for transfers)
- Easy-to-adjust seat
- Different wheel options
- Activity side guards with integrated wheel lock brakes (great for little arms!)
- 25+ frame colours
- Ultra-lightweight carbon fibre version also available
- Anatomically formed cushioning in a range of different colours
- Highly adjustable foot rest and push handle/bar
- Attendant brake control on push bar
- Different positioning aids (head rests and abduction wedges)
- 250+ spoke cover designs
- All-terrain tyres
- A range of accessories including tables and water bottles
**This is a wheelchair that is built around the individual and we can script a chair around specific needs and lifestyles so feel free to contact us for a chat.
Download the SORG Mio brochure for additional information.