- Lightweight and portable chair, available in two styles – self-propelled (10.3kg) and attendant-propelled (8.7kg)
- Swing-away and detachable footrests as standard – which makes getting in and out of the chair easier
- Good availability and no appointment needed as this is an off-the-shelf model
- Simple folding mechanism – making it ideal to keep in the car for trips to the shops or appointments.
- Clever seating design which helps to prevent the user from sliding forward on the seat ensures a more comfortable ride
- Thoughtful design features – including height adjustable footrests, a ‘slowing’ brake to make steering easier (in addition a a park brake) and a pocket on the backrest to store small items
- Big sister to the Karma Ergo Lite
- Two size options – 41cm or 46cm wide seat
- Fixed 20″ solid tyres (self-propelled model) / 14″ transit wheels (attendant-propelled model)
- A two-year warranty on the folding frame
- A range of extra features is available – including anti-tip bars, travel bag (for transporting the chair on holiday), backrest bag, lap belts and tray
Download the Karma Ergo Lite Deluxe brochure for additional information.