- It’s incredibly light – total weight is around 6kg
- Minimalist design, but ultimate user-control – giving users the opportunity to really live to their full potential
- Customised balance – including a more ‘tippy’ option.
- Available in pearl white or anodic black as standard
- Maximum user weight = 100kg
- Available in five different seat widths (33cm – 45cm)
- In its standard configuration, the U3 Light has a carbon fibre rear axle, Spinergy X rear wheels, X footrest in aluminum and X castor wheels and a seat bag with integrated magnet.
Full specifications for the U3 Light can be found here. If you’re having trouble deciding between the U3 and the U3 Light why not get in touch and arrange to have a spin in one of our demo chairs.
This product is available for trial